Let’s listen to the sharing about digital marketing and communication with Ms. Linh Pham – Marketing Manager of Fika at #webinar: Social Media Campaign!.
In order to help businesses plan to maintain their brand activities and prepare for breakthroughs after the pandemic, UAN organizes #webinar: Social Media Campaign – Help businesses maintain and breakthrough after the pandemic with the participation of leading Social Media Marketing experts to share strategic suggestions from understanding customer needs, deploying with highly interactive content and effective measurement to get ready to launch again when social restrictions are over.
In this Webinar, you will get:
- Strategies to capture customer needs and behavior from communication activities on Social Media
- The basis for building & adjusting the ideas and messages of the campaign on Social
- Tips for creating campaigns that bring engagement and desired results
- How to evaluate, measure, analyze and make recommendations for effective campaigns
The program hopes to bring valuable values in terms of knowledge for:
- Middle, Senior, who is running a campaign on Social Media that needs optimization.
- Leaders need to understand the campaign overview, strategize and measure on Social Media
- Junior wants to have an overview of a Social Media Campaign (Recommend to understand basic Social media campaign implementation and concept of Performance MKT before joining)
From Ms. Linh’s sharing at the #webinar event, Fika hopes it will partly help young people gain more useful knowledge and inspiration to attract customers through communication and social network!